Chapter 162: A glimpse of what true power is

3rd person POV

Shinryuu: Wooaaaaahhhh! this is Advance Nurturing High?! It's actually quite nice out here. 

Hanako: Can we just stick to the plan? we need to find the Masterpiece or at least Class S for that matter. 

Shinryuu: Yeah, but why the hell should we be the ones doing the dirty work first? Where the hell is Yamato-san?

Hanako: Both Yamato-kun and Kenji-kun are currently gaining influence among the 1st years. They'd rather work in the dark first until they start joining the fun. 

Shinryuu: *sigh* you know what sucks Hanako-chan? 

Hanako: The fact that you always wear a cap even in class? 

Shinryuu: No, it's the fact that even though we're one year older than them and yet they're the ones who got the highest rank. 

Hanako: Ohh yeahhhh. Ranks 6-4 which is us are one year older than ranks 3-1. Isn't that insane. They're the youngest compared to us and yet they're the strongest. 

Shinryuu: Can we just get this over with? Also why aren't Hideki-kun and Miya-chan even joining us. 

Hanako: That's because they're joining clubs. Those two are also blending in before we can proceed. Hideki-kun is currently joining the Art club while Miya-chan is with the Science club. 

Shinryuu: Seriously why did they have to join clubs this late. I already applied for the Soccer club the moment they started announcing the clubs already. 

Hanako: Alright, you go do whatever you want while I find Ayanokouji-senpai. 

Shinryuu: Right now?

Hanako: Of course! I can't keep him waiting. 

Hanako casually walks away. 

Shinryuu: Hey! Hanako-chan. Don't leave yet! (Fuck I really hate her sometimes. Well, I suppose I'll find whoever I see, I guess.)

???: There you are. 

Shinryuu: Hmm?

Two people showed up in front of him. 

Ishigami Kyo and Utomiya Riku. 

Ishigami: 6th generation I presume. 

Shinryuu: Ohh Ishigami-san. How are you doin? 

Ishigami: Fine thanks now how are you and the rest planning to bring down Ayanokouji-senpai? 

Shinryuu: Hey! I'm not the strategist of our generation. That's Yamato-kun and Kenji-kun's job. 

Utomiya: Are you sure he's going to be of help? 

Ishigami: Doesn't matter. Did you even receive orders from Yamato? 

Shinryuu: I did but he said he want to work in the shadows or whatever. I get why but I don't know if that's necessary. We should be showing our power right here and now and bulldoze the shit out of Class S! You two go back to gathering info or whatever. I'll just have some fun. 

Shinryuu walked away as both Ishigami and Utomiya did the same. 

Ishigami: We're not going to let him blow our cover. 

Utomiya: Listen he's not stupid enough to do it. But he's reckless so that's going to be a problem. 

Ishigami: It doesn't matter. What matters is that we have ways to take down Class S and also to bring down both Ayanokouji-senpai and Daigo-senpai.

Ayanokouji POV