Chapter 277: The Last Chance

5th day

6:49 AM

3rd person POV

The atmosphere was tense as there are only so few people who could stand against the kouhais.

It's the last day of the exam and the last chance that the 3rd years have a shot at winning this exam. 

The remaining 3rd years gathered together to talk game plan.

Ayanokouji, Shiro, and Haru are leading the charge. 

Sakayanagi: Are you sure this is a good idea? 

Ayanokouji: Is something wrong?

Sakayanagi simply points out the problem.

She was pointing at Karma and Asano.

Karma was wearing a mischievous smirk while Asano glared at him. 

Ayanokouji: Ohh that? You don't need to worry.

Sakayanagi: Those two have gotten into each other's necks long before they both end up in the same school. 

Ayanokouji: Which is why I have them working together. 

Shiro (Masakatsu): Don't question it until something bad happens Sakayanagi-san. 

Haru: I was the one who suggested that idea. 

Sakayanagi: I wouldn't be surprised. 

Kurumi: Worried that those two will implode at a moment's notice? 

Sakayanagi: Who knows. That's their problem to solve. 

Karma: Seriously!?

Sakayanagi: Speak of the devil.

Karma suddenly marched himself towards Ayanokouji.

Karma: You expect me to work with him?!

Ayanokouji: We discussed this yesterday. Haru also talked to Asano that same day. It's the only thing we could do as of now. We cannot let any of them hinder my eventual confrontation with their leader. I want you, Asano, and Shiro to keep Hamasaki Miya at bay. Haru will handle their second in command, Masaki Kenji. 

Hayasaka: Umm but what about the others like Shinryuu-kun?

Ayanokouji: I've prepared everything. Actually, just to make sure. Sora was nice enough to secretly meet with Shigeru-sensei to have access to all security cameras in this school without of course the knowledge of the other faculty members. He'll direct you guys to prepare for every danger that's around the corner. 

Kurumi: He's as ahead of us as you. 

Ayanokouji: That is the only thing he could do for us. But I predict that there could be other dangers that are about to show up. 

Kurumi: Like what?

-

-

-

Special annex building

Ishigami has removed the metal rod that's keeping the door closed as he opens it. 

Ishigami: You're free now. 

Hanako: Finally!! What the hell is Yamato-kun even doing!? He hasn't received any of mine or Hideki-kun's text messages nor bothered talking to the radio! 

Ishigami: You're lucky that he's giving the two of you second chances. 

Hideki: Wait a second, you mean he already abandoned us?