Chapter 262: Hayasaka's choice/A Soldier's Fight

Ayanokouji POV

He's battling them...

Looks like they're making their moves much more quickly than expected. 

Though that is not a concern. 

Yamato may be dangerous but hopefully Lelouch and Suzaku can hold him off for a bit. 

I doubt they would win but it is within the plan that they would go after the special threats and weaken Class S further. 

They're really trying to force me to make my own move if the leader himself boldly battles us directly. 

Fine then...

I'll give them what they want. 

I grabbed my walkie talkie and talked with Amasawa.

"Change of plans, their leader just arrived at the school complex." I said.

"Really?! That soon? What a nasty bunch." Amasawa said.

"It can't be helped. I have to move now."

"What if it's a trap?" 

"We both know that we have that covered. Isn't that right, Nanase?"

I already expected Nanase to be on the same call already the moment I spoke on the radio.

"Yes senpai. Tsubaki-san and I have it covered."

"Wow, you really work fast senpai!" Amasawa exclaimed. 

"I'll wipe out the other spots. Haru already has planned his own attack so I'm going to do the same." 

"Oh my! you're so vicious senpai." Amasawa said cheekily. 

-

-

-

Somewhere near the school complex

Before the battle began

3rd person POV

Hayasaka was all alone as she was checking her phone. 

Her mistress Kaguya just told her that Miyuki (Shirogane) was going to be okay along with the others that were injured. 

Though relieved, she was still worried. 

Knowing that the exam has been very extreme so far and with the sudden attack orchestrated by Yamato all of a sudden. 

She was still thinking about a certain boy who was working with that monster. 

Hayasaka: I know you're a good soul and yet you chose to be a monster like them. Is it really your own choice though? I still don't understand you.

She then begins to leave but just as she did. 

Hayasaka was grabbed by the mouth and started getting dragged by someone. 

She tried to scream but it was all in vain. 

Hayasaka was then slammed to the wall with her right arm wrenched behind her back and her head being restrained. 

???: Shhhhhhh! don't try to scream Ai-chan and you'll both get us in trouble. 

Hayasaka: Huh?!

The one restraining her was none other than Ito Shinryuu. 

Hayasaka: S-Shinryuu-kun?!

Shinryuu: I'm sorry about this Ai-chan. Don't worry, I won't kidnap you. At least not this time.