Chapter 173: Beautiful Night

Ayanokouji POV

Nothing much occurred throughout the 2nd day. 

Suzaku did find some people from the 2nd year that are holding a checkpoint, but he cleaned up everyone before any of the 2nd years could claim it. 

We've managed to secure a 2nd checkpoint. 

Though this would mean we have to bring in more people

The disadvantage of our class is that we are so few compared to most classes. 

Since an average class here in school would have 40+ students while we're only 28. 

Plus, there are so few that are physically strong in scenarios where we really have to engage in situations like me, Tatsuya, Suzaku, etc are mostly good at. 

Luckily, we have trained the physically weaker of our class so that they could have at least some experiences in self-defense. 

But if they bump into someone like Haru or any White Room student that could be a problem. 

We've already brought a few of our classmates to guard this 2nd checkpoint. 

I asked Tatsuya, Miyuki (Shiba), Kazuto, Asuna, Kurumi to stand guard here. 

I gave the idea to keep a few people on guard here since our original checkpoint would likely be the most vulnerable just based on the location and given that it's out on the open. 

Here we only need a few people to guard here we pretty much decided that I take control of this area since two is enough. 

Now the next thing we should definitely do now is...

Hunt anyone that's in our line of sight. 

3rd person POV

Across the island mostly around the Southeastern area. 

Passersby from 1st and 2nd years were now getting massacred by Class S's top students in terms of physical prowess.

Suzaku continued gunning down and dodging every bullet shot at him.

Tatsuya was wiping the floor with some of the 3rd years as a few unfortunate Class A students ran into him. 

Karma and Nagisa worked in tandem as they wiped the floor a few nosy 1st years that were heading to the first checkpoint that Class S secured. 

Ayanokouji in the meanwhile stood guard by the 2nd checkpoint and shot any stray student that suddenly pops up. 

It's not just Class S but the other top tier students of each class from all over the island.

Kazami Yuuji, Nakamura Rio, and Kanzaki Yukiko from Class 3-D has annihilated every student that tries to steal the checkpoint that Class D recently captured.

Hikigaya Hachiman and Ryuen Kakeru from Class 3-C planned out their next move as they continue gunning down more poor souls that wander by themselves on the island.

Sakayanagi Arisu along with her two new allies Asano Gakushu and Shizuku Yuki from Class 3-B laid out the perfect plan for them to guard the checkpoint and ensuring they can shoot more students as much as possible. 

From Class 3-A, though it is divided to some degree. 

Daigo Haru, Chikao Tadashi, Togami Byakuya, and Hashimoto Masayoshi continue to trek the woods gathering resources from the hidden boxes and shooting down students. 

Meanwhile Horikita is also doing her own thing with her rebellion. 

She planned on not just winning the exam but to find a way to neutralize Haru in order to stop him from going rouge and taking back her place as the real leader.