Chapter 206: A Clash of Egos (Part 2)

3rd person POV

Kushida: I have a question. What would be the new roles added with this secret rule? 

Hoshinomiya: Well, you see if you decide to use the secret rule. There will be two new roles added to the game. The first one is called the Survivor.

Kaguya: Survivor? 

Hoshinomiya: For this role, if this player has the Survivor role. If they are the only person alive in their respective class, then instead of gaining nothing, they will receive class points by the end of the game but the biggest thing to note about it is that if the werewolves kill the Survivor, then they automatically win.

Almost everyone: What!!???!!

Miyuki (Shiba): Automatically win?

Hoshinomiya: That's right, but if the Survivor gets eliminated via voting. Then the Villagers win instead. 

Byakuya: Seriously? Then that would mean...

Sora: An alternative win condition. Either we get rid of the werewolves, or we find the Survivor. 

Kushida: That sounds easy enough. 

Kaguya: Is it?

Sora: She's right. Think about it. Why have an alternate win condition like that? If during a normal Werewolf game. What are the chances that we could even convince someone who the werewolf is or find them in anyway? 

Hideki: True, because the Survivor has no functions during the Night round and there's also the fact that they would care less about having his/her own class getting eliminated as long as that Survivor as the name implies should be the only one to survive among them. 

Tadashi: Basically, you are dealing with two problems now. If you care about ensuring an automatic win, then either the werewolves or the villagers should focus on finding who the Survivor or focusing on dealing with the werewolves on the villager's side and of course if you are the werewolf, the Medic and the Seer. 

Shinryuu: Speaking of the Seer. Just like the villagers and the other two roles aside from the werewolf. They can't figure out who the Survivor is. Thus, making the chase all the more difficult. So, you have to either focus on the alternate win condition or the original win condition provided for both sides. 

Kaguya: Yeah, that is the tough part. Focus too much on the Survivor. You might just lose on dealing with the werewolves if you are the villager. If you are the werewolf, then the risk of elimination grows more exponentially every round. 

Hoshinomiya: Well then, shall we move on to the 2nd role that will be added to this game? The 2nd new role is a special role which is the Twins. 

Byakuya: Twins? 

Hoshinomiya: Just like the Survivor, they have no special function during the night round. However, during only the 1st round. The Twins as the name implies are the two villagers that know their own identities to each other. 

Sora: (Twins huh? They're basically villagers since they have no special function. Though in terms of information. They would already know that they themselves are the villagers so if we find one of them, then they are cleared. These new roles add more layers to the already complex situation that the werewolf game provides but the easiest part of it is mostly the alternate win condition of getting rid of the Survivor. I don't care about the ability to gain class points despite being the only person alive in that class but the fact that killing off the Survivor is an auto win for either side. It seems more difficult on the outside but adding in the Survivor can make it easier as a way to end the game quick through one round or two.)