Chapter 177: From bad to worst

6th day

3rd person POV

Hayasaka is currently treating Kaguya's wound from before. 

Kei: That's one painful cut huh?

Kaguya: That actually hurt. 

Shirogane: Are you going to be alright? 

Kaguya: I'm fine, thanks for your concern, Miyuki-kun. 

Kyoko: Does it still hurt?

Kaguya: Yeah, it still does. 

Hayasaka: I can't believe someone would even recklessly start attacking you with a knife.

Kaguya: I don't think it was reckless. Her strikes seemed very precise. I think she could've cut off my arm if she wanted to. 

Hayasaka: What do you mean?

Kaguya: The way she uses that knife. Chisaka-san looked like she was very well trained at using one. Plus, she was too fast even for me to keep up. 

Suzaku: Yeah, I don't think I've seen anyone move as fast as that in a while. 

Yuuichi: This could be a problem. She's going to be a bit of a burden now that she got injured. 

Kaguya: What?

Shirogane: Yuuichi-san, no need to say things like that.

Yuuichi: Her arm is practically unusable. It's not broken or anything, but she won't be able to move it as much. She could've been on the verge of retiring because of that Chisaka. 

Tenji: What are we supposed to do now? 

Yuuichi: You two said that you were lured by that campfire, right? 

Shirogane and Kaguya nodded.

Yuuichi: You could've guessed that it was a trap if you're able to deduce the fact that it was recent. You two could've gotten out of there quick. 

Shirogane: We didn't even know it was a trap. 

Ryuzaki: He's right. They wouldn't have been able to notice it until it was too late. That campsite looked like any other campsite unless you look into it more. (This already looks like the worst-case scenario could occur soon.)

-

-

-

Haru POV

"Seriously?! who the hell are you?" I asked the mysterious boy.

He's surprisingly managed to handle my attacks well and he's pretty adept in martial arts as well. 

His voice though does sound familiar. 

3rd person POV

???: You're as strong as ever Daigo-senpai. Though you are not my target as of now. So, let me ask you something while we're still at this. Where is Ayanokouji-senpai? 

Haru: Let me guess. You're working for those traitors from the 2nd years as well? 

???: Traitor? Ohh I see, you're the one who secretly took over while I was gone, or maybe you already had control in the 1st place. 

Haru: (He talks like he knows something. I have a sense that he has some kind of grudge. Which makes no sense since this is someone I've only seen once. I'm able to recognize the faces of every 2nd year and it seems unlikely that he's a 1st year. So, who is he?) 

???: We've been fighting for a bout 10 minutes now. Still not even trying to break a sweat. 

Haru: You're obviously out of my league dumbass.