Chapter 239: Tatsuya Shiba vs Kenji Masaki/Kiyotaka Ayanokouji vs Takuya Yagami

Takuya POV

It's finally time. 

How long have I waited for this moment? 

I guess since my expulsion. 

It still makes me sick to my stomach that HE would expel me without showing his face to me.

 The embarrassment I felt that day. 

And the fact that the last thing I saw before I left was Daigo-senpai himself and that smug look of his. 

I didn't become #1 in my generation just to be humiliated like this. 

I admit that I made a mistake to not deal with his classmates first. 

Which to my knowledge are as dangerous as I initially thought. 

But dealing with them is not my goal. 

My goal is to kill Ayanokouji-senpai. 

That's all there is to it. 

My mind is filled with nothing but revenge. 

Usually when a person wants revenge. 

They would just unleash their anger straight away towards their intended target. 

But I'm not that kind of person. 

I wait for the right time to strike. 

And that time is about to come. 

I can't be overshadowed by the Masterpiece, the Devil, or the 6th generation. 

I will be the one to end this farce. 

The one that will take his life. 

Once this is done. 

I can finally move on with my life. 

-

-

-

3rd person POV

The exam went as expected among those from Class S despite the uneasy situation.

They actually took 1st place and surprisingly Class 3-A managed to do well even though people that are under Haru are reluctant enough to work with Horikita for the time being and some are just happy that she's leading again. 

The exam here was much tamer compared to the last two.

Class S and the Class A students are heading back to the hotel with no issues, 

Class S in particular already see this as a strange situation. 

Akira: That was easy. A little too easy perhaps. 

Miyuki (Shirogane): I guess without their best players; it was obviously a breeze for us, but I do feel the same. It's oddly a bit too easy. 

Kazuto: I think the eerie part is that none of the ones we were waiting to strike didn't strike at all. Even if they didn't attack it just feels like that we're being watched somehow. 

Oreki: You're probably imagining things. 

Lelouch: I don't think it's mere imagination Oreki. The enemy could've been watching this whole time. But from where is the question. 

Sora: I don't think there is a time for us to figure that out. The exam is over, and we won, though it is exceptionally boring. 

Hayasaka: But a win is still a win, right? 

Kyoko: Tokisaki-san.

Kurumi: Yes?

Kyoko: Do you know exactly where Ayanokouji-kun is? I'm sure he could've told you. You are his girlfriend after all.