Bonus Chapter #1: Kiyotaka's thoughts on his classmates

Nighttime

10:18 PM

3rd person POV

It was the day before graduation. 

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was looking up at the sky with all the stars out as he was on the rooftop. 

He purposefully sneaked his way out of curfew just so he can find alone time. 

He felt the nightly spring breeze as he takes in the silence. 

Peace at last he thought. 

But he knew better. 

He still needs to go back to the White Room.

Obviously not to do what his father wants but to destroy the White Room for good. 

To him, it was only a matter of time. 

To finally put an end to the place that robbed him of humanity since birth.

???: Looks like someone's not interested in curfew. 

Ayanokouji: Sensei.

Shigeru Kaito-sensei shows up as he closes the door behind him.

Ayanokouji: You know this is not my first time sneaking out of curfew.

Shigeru: I'm aware. You did once tell me that you gave that special transfer ticket before midnight to Ichinose-san on this very rooftop which would guarantee her in transferring to Class S. That was last year if I recall. 

Ayanokouji: Yes.

Shigeru: Heh! You've progressed so much Masterpiece. From being someone who's barely socialized with anyone at least to some degree to being everyone's savior. 

Ayanokouji: I was only interested in saving Class S. 

Shigeru: You're a pretty bad liar sometimes Ayanokouji. 

Ayanokouji: What are you doing here?

Shigeru: Just here to talk. After all, this could be the last time we've interacted like this. 

Ayanokouji: I agree.

Shigeru: So...what will you do now?

Ayanokouji: What do you mean?

Shigeru: I know what you're thinking, and you don't need to explain it. I've known you as much as your father did or anyone for that matter that was part of the experiment. You have as much hatred as the White Room as me. 

Ayanokouji: Is that all?

Shigeru: Let's put all this White Room stuff aside. I want to know what you're feeling right now. 

Ayanokouji: About what?

Shigeru: Your time here in school. The people in your class that you've grown to be with in those 3 years. What is your overall assessment of them? 

Ayanokouji: For me...I think it's better than I would've expected. All of them are truly interesting in their own way.

Shigeru: I see. That's good to hear. Let's make it interesting. 

Ayanokouji: Hmm?

Shigeru: How about you make an individual assessment of each of your classmates and how you really feel about them?

Ayanokouji: How I really feel about them huh?

Shigeru: That's right. How about we start with your girlfriend? Tokisaki Kurumi.

Ayanokouji: Kurumi...I think she's honestly the first person that I've genuinely cared about. 

Shigeru: Really?