Chapter 218: The Battle for Survival begins (Sports festival Day 1)

Before we begin the chapter. 

I decided to update the looks of Haru Daigo and Yamato Akuma so there is some progress.

Anyways here's another image drop. 

The Three Kings of the White Room 

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji (The Masterpiece) (Top)

Haru Daigo (The Crimson Devil) (Bottom left)

Yamato Akuma (The Purple Emperor) (Bottom right)

Just wanted to share this so that the other OC characters get updated looks. 

Also, I'd like to add that I did rewrote some things in chapter 209 and a few others relating to the rule where in the explanation it should be classes must compete in 5 events whether it be individual/doubles or team events. 

Basically, the class can compete in any type of event as long as it is 5 events in that single day.

Also, the number of wins is not from individual students. It's from the classes themselves.

Where one class in a single group needs more than 8 wins to keep themselves having two or more people expelled.

It's a small change I had to deal with but it's fine. What will happen in the events won't change that much. 

Anyways, let's begin the chapter. 

3rd person POV

Today was the beginning of the sports festival. 

Instead of taking place in a single day. 

It will be a week-long event with more events compared to last year where each class must compete in 5 events of their choosing based on the schedule of events given. 

Instead of 13 events in one day.

In each day, we get 10 or each day but some of them will be in a tournament format that was finalized thus having 50 events in total. With six singles/doubles events, and four team events. 

And a few of these events will take place at the same time. 

The first two being tennis (singles and doubles) and the 100-meter dash. 

Red team tennis doubles will have Ryuzaki and Light from Class B

As for Red team singles, it ended up being Kazami Yuuji from Class D. 

Despite not playing tennis before. 

The two students did get some practice just yesterday with Ryuzaki and Light.