Chapter 208: Hell brought to Reality (Werewolf Arc aftermath)

3rd person POV

After their short date. 

Ayanokouji and Kurumi are planning to go back to the dorms. 

Specifically, Ayanokouji's.

Kurumi: I think we should check on the others. I feel like their exam might already be finished. 

Ayanokouji: I was planning to do that later but sure...

Suddenly he got a phone call.

It was from Haru. 

Ayanokouji: Hello?

Haru: I have something to tell you. If you're with someone, I advise you to keep this between us.

Ayanokouji: Sure. 

Kurumi: Was that Daigo-kun? 

Ayanokouji: Give me a minute. 

Kurumi: No problem.

-

-

-

Ayanokouji was now speaking with Haru.

Ayanokouji: Mhm...I see...I understand...

Haru: Guess this means there will be more troublesome things to come. 

Ayanokouji: Well, there's nothing we can do about it. We'll take it from here. Also...

Haru: What?

Ayanokouji: Try leaving my ex-girlfriend and my old friends alone. You wouldn't find them useful to you anyway. 

Haru: Says the guy who threw them away.

Ayanokouji: Fair point, but I don't mentally torture their minds like you do. 

Haru: How merciful of you. Either way, we're not done with them. That werewolf exam was just a warmup for them. I don't think they even bothered trying to expel us at all during all that. 

Ayanokouji: I got a few calls from my classmates. It confirms that they were not planning to get rid of Class S in this exam but the sports festival at least according to Shiro.

Haru: Heh! that bastard always goes to you for the important stuff. 

Ayanokouji: He trusts me more than you do now.

Haru: Tch! whatever. I'm hanging up now. 

He hung up. 

Ayanokouji simply just went back with Kurumi. 

Kurumi: What did he say? 

Ayanokouji: Let's worry about that later. 

I sent a message to everyone on my phone to meet me as soon as possible. 

-

-

-

Meanwhile

Haru: (6th generation and now Takuya. Hehehe am I cursed to be in the middle of all this chaos?) 

???: Hey!!

Haru: Hmm?

Suddenly, a familiar boy with dead-fish eyes was behind him. 

Hachiman: That advise you gave me didn't help me. 

Haru: That is to be expected. 

Hachiman: Shut up man. 

Haru: Now do you understand? The obvious gap that I was talking about?