Chapter 234: Trouble for Class 3-B

Tennoji Mio Mall

3rd person POV

Ayanokouji is currently with Kurumi and Hayasaka.

Kurumi and Hayasaka wanted to invite Kiyo to join them despite his refusal at first. 

It took them a bit, but Ayanokouji did eventually give in to the two beautiful girls' request of joining them to do a bit of shopping. 

Kurumi: Thanks for joining us Kiyotaka-kun. 

Hayasaka: Yeah, it wouldn't be fun if you didn't join us. 

Ayanokouji: (To be honest, I only joined so that Kurumi doesn't randomly kill Ai. I know Kurumi wouldn't do that since the two are really close. But I still need to keep an eye on her. As for the mall we're in. This is the Tennoji Mio mall. It's considered as the Mecca of Young Feminine fashion due to the fact that there are a lot of stores and I mean a lot. About 350 stores, 180 of them offer duty-free shopping. This place is usually the most popular place to shop for the females. From clothes, shoes, bags, you name it. There's a lot of it here.)

Kurumi: Hey look!

Kurumi suddenly pointed at something, and it was a nearby clothes store. 

Hayasaka: Woah! guess you wanted to go so badly huh Kurumi-san?

Kurumi: Of course, Ai-san. Let's go.

Ayanokouji: (Ai-san? Both really are on a first name basis now.) 

Kurumi/Hayasaka: Let's go Kiyotaka-kun!

They both suddenly started dragging Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji: Wait! no need to pull so hard.

Ayanokouji POV

Well, I don't know how I got into this mess but...

Kurumi and Ai are already planning to try out a bunch of clothes.

Are they really going to buy this much?

Then again both are pretty rich girls plus Ai is as gyaru as they come. 

And Kurumi probably loves fashion as much as Ai.

At this point, I was treated to their mini fashion show as they wanted me to be their judge to see if what they're buying looks good on them. 

The two then started modeling their outfits in front of me.