Chapter 200: Trust/Nightmare

Ayanokouji POV

Three days left before the Werewolf exam. 

I scheduled a meeting with Hiyori at the library. 

Class D now has a few problems to deal with now since two of their groups have a White Room student in it. The other group which has Ryuen and Sakayanagi isn't a concern to me. 

In fact. 

Something interesting might just happen there. 

This exam might give us a challenge, but it does allow me to deal with multiple problems at once. 

With that said. 

I don't see anyone from the 6th generation but there might be some spies nearby which could be monitoring my every move. 

Luckily, there are a few people in the library right now.

So, my meeting with Hiyori could go smoothly. 

I told her to arrive here by around 15 minutes, so I decided to get grab myself a book from the Mystery section.

I looked around decided to grab the one that interests me. 

Ah!

Here it is. 

"Confessions" by Kanae Minato

I didn't realize they have a one of the best-selling novels here. 

Intriguing. 

I decided to take a seat as I started reading the book as to pass the time before Hiyori arrives.

"Confessions huh? you have quite an interesting taste." I heard a girl's voice. 

I looked around and saw her. 

She looked at the contents of my book before sitting down just one seat apart from me. 

She too was holding a book. 

The girl that I was looking at had long black hair almost similar to when Horikita had had long hair herself.

She radiates this aura almost similar to Horikita's with that cold look on her face. 

I then observed the contents on the book she was reading, and I already know which book she's reading. 

"The Master Key by Masako Togawa huh? Interesting choice." I spoke.

The girl then took notice of me. 

"You can tell?" the black-haired girl said with a surprised tone but kept her calm look. 

"Yes, some of the contents there are pretty familiar to me." I replied.

"I see. So, you read a lot of mystery novels too." 

"I do."

"What's your name by the way?" the girl asked.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka." 

"Ayanokouji?" the girl then gave me a suspicious look. 

It's as if she's heard of me before. 

"What's your name?" I then asked. 

"Yukinoshita Yukino." 

Yukinoshita...

I've seen that name on the OAA app. 

She's from Class C.

The same class as Hikigaya's.

"I see now. You're from Class S, right?"