Chapter 163: New powers growing

Hiyori POV

It's around the afternoon that Nakamura-san, Kanzaki-san and I decided to say hello to our new classmate. 

I never really got a chance to talk to him since it looked like he's quite busy. 

Kazami Yuuji. 

I wonder what kind of person is he? 

I mean judging from his face. 

It almost kinda reminds me of Ayanokouji-kun. 

Though he's our new classmate he hasn't really gotten along with the others as of yet. 

And with Ryuen-kun gone as well as another expulsion of one of our classmates. 

I think he might just be what we need right now. 

I don't know why I wanted to ask for his help since I barely knew him. 

But...

Something needs to be done if I want to get this class to not break itself further. 

I'm sure he's probably heading to his dorm right now. 

"Hey, Shiina-chan. Why do you want to talk to that guy?" Nakamura-san asked. 

"I don't know actually. But maybe, just maybe. He could help us." I replied.

"Well, if you say so but you don't even know him that much. Do we even know he can be of help to us?" she asked again. 

"We just have to try. I trust Shiina-san." Kanzaki-san said. 

"Remember this isn't the first time that we were in a class this low before." she added.

"I know but this isn't like Class E you know. We're in a much more advanced school you know. Sure, Class D sounds pretty low and we're pretty much somewhat considered outcasts. But come on you think this is like our old lives in our previous school?" Nakamura-san said. 

"Well..."

"Yeah, there's some discrimination and shit for being in a class like this. But think about it. Each class has some people that are tough to deal with and this is one of the few schools that actually do class promotions unlike our previous school. We're in a different ball game now. I mean just look at both Karma-kun and Nagisa-kun. To be honest, I wanted to be in the same class as them like before. Don't you think so?" with the words that Nakamura-san said. 

It sounds like they had it pretty rough in their previous school. 

As much as I would love to know more about those two. 

Right now. 

We need to get to work.

"I guess so, but...huh?"

"Something wrong Kanzaki-san?" I asked as it looked like she noticed something. 

"Is that him?" she pointed towards something. 

I looked to where she pointed and there he is. 

"It is him. Excuse me! Kazami-kun!" I called him out. 

He suddenly noticed us as he turned around. 

"Hello" I greeted him. 

"Hey" 

"I don't think we've introduced each other yet. I'm Shiina Hiyori, and these are my friends Nakamura Rio and Kanzaki Yukiko." 

"Hey" Nakamura-san greeted while raising a hand while Kanzaki-san just waved.