Chapter 264: Infiltration and Confrontation

3rd person POV

At the infirmary.

Tatsuya, Miyuki (Shiba), Akise, Kirigiri, Yuuichi and Tenji all meet up as they look over the two students who recently fought one of the 6th generation students. 

Kyoko: After that, Lelouch-kun just collapsed after the game was over and when Akuma left. 

Tenji: He really beat Lelouch in chess?

Akise: That's right. 

Tatsuya: Aru, did he do anything else after?

Akise: Nope. He just left like he said he would. Akuma just changed his mind about taking one of the spots near the school complex. 

Miyuki: He really just left. What was his motive then for coming here? 

Yuuichi: It should be obvious. He's here to make us suffer. He knows he can beat us. But at the same time, it looked like he was buying time.

Akise: Buying time?

Yuuichi: He wouldn't be going here without a purpose. Making us suffer is probably just the half of it. They want us to have our attention to him but for what? 

Tenji: So, you're saying Akuma created a diversion? 

Kyoko: My only guess and probably the most logical one is that he secretly has students with him trying to find the base. Luckily since we do have some students of our own who can prevent anyone from getting around the school complex too much at least none of them are from the 6th generation. Plus, Lelouch-kun did have Karma-kun and the others watch out for any spies. 

Tatsuya: Even if we did stop any spies. I think Akuma would've still completed his objective of dwindling our numbers. They're really trying to force everyone in Class S to make their move. 

Tenji: Then how come you're not joining in? 

Tatsuya: Knowing them. They'd target my sister instead of me. 

Miyuki was a little shaken knowing that he's right. 

She could likely be kidnapped again forcing her brother to break. 

Kyoko: You're usually one of the calmest people along with Ayanokouji-kun. But I don't blame you for suddenly breaking if someone you care about was kidnapped. 

Miyuki: It's okay, I'll be fine. 

Tatsuya: No...plus this is what Kiyotaka told me to do before the exam. He told me to stay and protect you while also having to protect the base since we'd spread too thin if I do end up in a bad situation. 

Yuuichi: There has to be away. All of the other students are goddamn cowards and the rest like Ryuen have yet to even recover from the loss. There's no one else in our class that could even stand up to them.

Akise: We still do have Sora and Shiro to lead us but then again...I don't think we could protect them long enough if the 6th generation does something drastic. Though even if Blank has a strategy, their brains aren't going to help them in a hand-to-hand confrontation with any of them. Keeping Blank safe is the priority but at the same time it could be inevitable that they could get taken out.

Everyone looked down knowing that yes Blank is without question the most intelligent of the class but at the same time.

They're obvious weakness is something that the 6th generation can easily exploit. 

Even if Blank did outsmart the 6th generation. 

It won't help them if they're forced into a fight with just one of them.