Chapter 265: Kiyotaka Ayanokouji/Kei Shinomiya vs Hideki Hagimoto/Kazuomi Hosen

Somewhere on campus

3rd person POV

A group of 2nd years are walking around patrolling the area.

With flashlights on as they are looking for someone.

From one of the trees.

Someone's head pops out to see what's going on. 

Nanase: *Phew* that was stressful. I was expecting them to be on high alert but not at this time. I should be extra cautious. Otherwise, it would be tough to constantly give info to Ayanokouji-senpai. 

She grabbed her radio to speak with her two allies. 

Nanase: Are you guys, okay? 

Amasawa: Of course, we're fine. Tsubaki-chan is with me right now since she's not well equipped to fight on her own. 

Nanase: I see. You're seeing this now? 

Amasawa: Senpai was right. They're on high alert now. We should rendezvous to the location he told us to go. 

Nanase: Then let's go ahead.

Nanase looks around again.

No students this time.

Nanase: No one's here. 

As she was about to move.

She felt something on her back. 

A shocked look expression as she looked at her back. 

A knife suddenly lodged on her on her back. 

Someone just threw a knife at her. 

She was about to scream in pain but as she was about to.

A hand covered her mouth immediately. 

It was a girl with pink hair covering her mouth. 

Hanako: It's best that you don't get any attention. I'll make sure you really are MIA. 

Hanako uses her left hand to drive the knife out of Nanase's shoulder. 

Nanase was already screaming from the pain but with Hanako's hand on her mouth. 

She doesn't make too much noise. 

Immediately after.

Hanako hit Nanase on a pressure point on her neck to knock her out. 

Nanase was now lying down on the ground.

Hanako: That's one...

The Blood Queen then drags her unconscious body.

-

-

-

Keyaki Mall

Ayanokouji is now face to face with Hideki. 

The Masterpiece vs Death's Artist is now imminent. 

Ayanokouji then noticed that Hideki was wearing a belt with what looked like soda cans. 

Ayanokouji: (I wonder what that belt is for?)

Hideki: This is the end of the road for you. But don't worry, I'll try to finish this as quickly as possible. 

Ayanokouji: You're just like the rest. Arrogance is only going to get the better of you. 

Hideki: True, but at least I've come prepared. After all, I'm not as strong as you think I am, but I am a bit more creative with how I deal with people like you.