Clone wars S7ep9

I ran on the ship to see Ahsoka and rex standing there as they looked at me.

It's been a long time since I saw Ahsoka. We ran up to each other and hugged.

"It's good to see you again Ahsoka" I said.

"You too y/n" she said breaking the hug.

"I heard you two are heading to mandalore" I said.

"Yeah to kidnap a Sith named mail" rex said.

"Well I hope that goes well and good luck" I said.Ahsoka nods as she leave and rex stays and walks up to me. "Well guess this is it"

"Yeah" he said "you and I both know it wouldn't be fun without you"

"Totally" I chuckled puching his chest plate.

Rex puts hand on my face and strokes it "You know, if something ever happened to either of us I wanted to do something I never thought I would do."

I pulled him close pressing my lips on his kissing him as he kissed back. We broke a part. As we smiled.

"I know how you feel" I said.

"You do?" He asked in shock.

"I'm over thousands of years old of course I do. And I feel the same way."

"Rex time to go" Ahsoka shouted from the distance.

"I gotta go." He said walking away.

"Rex?" I shouted as he turned to face me "Don't die" I told he as he nods and leaves to the shuttle.

They have their mission and I have mine.