Bad batch S2ep5

Later on we got to the planet with a pirate name phee as we looked to see everything was gray.

"I'm not picking up any signs of civilization whatsoever." Tech said "which makes sense concerning this land appears to have been razed and left uninhabitable."

"Who'd wanna hide treasure here?" Echo asked.

Then out of nowhere we heard a strand sound making everyone confused.

"What was that?" Wrecker asked.

"The compass just activated" Echo looks at the compass as it made sounds where he goes "it's telling us to go south."

"Let's go" omega said grabbing the compass and running.

"Wait up kid" phee said catching up with omega.

"It's a dead end" omega said "maybe we go around the mountain"

"Or it's telling us to go inside it" phee said. She goes up to the mountain to find a door "big guy help me move this" she call to wrecker as he helps her push the door open. As we found a entrance.

We got in as we saw strange things inside.

"Phoenix, these things are etchings are easily a thousand years old" tech said.

"Older. Much older" phee corrects "if I'm right who's is always,we are standing in an entranceway to skara nal."

"To what?" I asked in confusion.

"Every pirate out there's heard a legend of skara nal. It traces back to the ancients."

"You mean the Jedi" echo asked.

"No older"

"So what kinda treasure in there?" Wrecker asked.

"The heart of the mountain" phee answered. "And we're going to liberate it." Then we looked at the wall in confusion.

"How do we get in?" Omega asked.

"It's a pattern" phee said "we need to align the symbols in the right order" the they started to push as we heard a rumble phee pushed wrecker from getting crush by a bolder "booby traps. Now it's getting interesting."

"you just trapped us in here" i said in anger.

"Relax.there's always a way outer just have to find it it's part of the puzzle" she said.

"We're aligning the wrong symbols" omega said looking in the compass "some of the symbols are glowing"

"Light the compass on my lantern" phee said as omega did as we saw pattern are glowing. Then we started to follow the pattern lining them up as the door opens to another a tunnel. "Mel note the coordinates and wait here" she tells her droid "time to go exploring"

They all started moving leaving me last in concern on this but I followed them.

"I have rune a preliminary analysis of the minerals in those stone slabs.they predate the republic. Phee may be on to something" tech said.

"Hey want to pick up the pace?" Phee shouted from a distance.

Then out of nowhere we heard something from a distance then we saw creatures as the walls stated to collapse leaving me hunter, omega and phee together and tech, wrecker and echo on the other side.

"Echo, tech, wrecker are you okay?" I asked in worry.

"We're fine but there's too much debris  we can't get through" echo said in the comm.

"The reading in here are not as clear but I can track your position" tech said on the comm "there are smaller side tunnels throughout. We will navigate a path and randevpus with you at the other end"