Obiwan kenobi S1EP5

We went back to the hide out while Obiwan was holding liess hand and and I was holding my daughters there we saw a familiar face.

The people are ready to leave  as the controls stoped responding.

"Imperial destroyer just arrived an orbit above us" roken said.

"She must've tracked us" tala said.

"It's not her it's vader" Obiwan said.

"We know he'll attac. He hasn't the patience for a seige." I said.

Obiwan looked at the people "everyone I understand you're scared the empire will attack soon they're stronger than us. Better equipped better trained if you try to fight them we will not survive" he said.

"But we do not need to fight them" I spoke "we just need to hold them off long enough to get you all out." I looked to roken "how much time do you need to override the doors?"

"Thee, four hours" roken said.

"You have one and block every other remote access"

"Everyone else" Obiwan said "we're gonna lock down every other entrance in this facility if we defend our position together.then my the time we get inside we'll be gone"

Everyone agrees and stuff was going and LEIA was gonna fix something and we told her   to be carful.

Obiwan and I went side by side I looked at him "this reminds me of navada" I said.

"I bet you and Anakin remembered differently." Obiwan said.

"I told him that in umbara" I said and Obiwan and I took out our lightsabers "just like old times"

And then the empire started attacking us as we did what we could and our good friend tala sacrificed her life for us.

When things were ready leia runs to us and hugs us "well done" I said. bringing her to the ship as we leave. I looked at Obiwan and held him close as he hugged back.