Ahsoka S1 EP3

As we all got a contact from Hera saying she won't be joining us and neither will the fleet the senate community wouldn't approve the mission we have lovey contact wither her once we entered the denab system. And we jumped out of hyberspace there were squad of unknown enemies following us. Until we hit the planet and saw giant whales.

We landed and shut down the ship so they won't spot us. Once it was cleared we turned the ship back on.

"Are you all right?" AHSOKA asked Sabine

"I haven't sent those creatures since the day ezra disappeared"

Huyang tells us some news as he shows up the vessel we saw "the enemy vassal is still under construction and not yet complete there are six hyberdrive engines in place with the final one set into position"

"So it is a hyberspace ring?" I asked.

"Yes but I have never seen one built on this scale before before a craft with these power levels and configuration would be capable of a hyberspace jump of of astonishing speed and fist"

"Huyang could a ring like that make a jump to a neighbouring galaxy?" AHSOKA asked

"Theoretically if one knew the coordinates in navigation, yes I believe it could the Jedi archives speak of intergalactic hyberspace lanes  between galaxies who's used to follow the migration paths of star whales named purrgil"

"Like the ones we just saw" I said