Bad batch S3 ep 15

On tantis we do our best to get in the base to sneak in the base. Once we did crosshair wanted to do this alone but we disagreed. So we kept going when we see strange troopers. We shoot at them but unfortunately they were take them.

"I have to find echo" I said as I started running and I saw exho and the kids. I ran up to them "they've taken the guys"

"I know"

Then omega and echo gone and I stayed with emerie and the kids until the guys and omega came back I ran up to hunter and hugged him as he hugged back
"you're okay"

"I am" he said as he presses his forehead on mine.
Later on pabu i was just standing around looking at the view when I turn to see Hunter beside me.

"So what do you plan on doing after this?" He asked.

"I have to leave soon I have other places to be"

Hunter nods "will you visit?"

I smiled "I can if you want"

~~~~
1 was walking down in a cave to the ship when I turned on the lights and saw hunter sitting down with batcher. Hunter crosshair and wreckers were aging.

"Thought you could just sneak off" he asked "time hasn't dulled all my senses."

I chucked and sat beside him "this shouldn't be a surprise. The rebellion need pilots now more than ever" I heard hunter sigh "I made my choice Hunter. I want to do more"

"And we want to keep you safe"

"You have. You dont have to worry about me."

"You're one of us y/n. You always will be"

I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder"Hunter you've all fought enough. This. It's my fight I'm always ready" I stand up.

"I know you are. But I'm not" he said standing up.

then i hugged him as he hugs me back goodbye. We let go and pressed lips on each other it was passionate and loving. We broke apart as I touched his face. "Keep and eye on wrecker and crosshair while I'm gone. And batcher too"I mentioned their names.

Hunter nods "off you go" I nod and head to the ship
"Y/n" i stoped told look at Hunter "if you ever need us, we'll be there"

"I know you will" then walked in the ship and started it and left.