Obiwan kenobi S1Ep4

We head to jabim where Obiwan was to be healed as he woke up realizing LEIA isn't here.

Tala brings us to her friend roken who wasn't pleased to see us he doesn't want to help us we explained that LEIA was kidnapped and the inquisitor knows everything.

"Roken if she finds us we need to prepare an evacuation" tala said.

"I can't shut it down everything runs outta here." Roken said.

"Then help us to get her back" I suggest. 

"We can't loose her" Obiwan said. "You have no idea what the empire are capable of"

Roken looks at us saying otherwise "I had a wife once I knew exactly what she was before we got married we tried to hide it and the inquisitors found her anyway so I know exactly what the empire can do" he said he was sad that the one he loved was killed "if you want my help you got it"

Then he told us that she could be in nur it's a water moon and no one knows what's inside. Tala helps us find a away to get in the ship.

On the way I see Obiwan struggling to used the force and I looked at him in worry.

"I'll be alright" he said

I crouched in front of him "your body is not the only thing that needs to heal Ben.the past is a hard thing to forget and you just need time that's all" I said to him.

"Some things can't be forgotten" he said.

"You care about LEIA and all you got to do is try"

Later on we got to the place and found leia and Jaylah who looked happy to see us alive.

"They told me you were dead" said LEIA "didn't tell them anything"

"We know"I said.

"Come on let's get you home"OBIWAN said as we head to tala who was waiting for us.

"A TRAITOR" we turned to see the inquisitor behind "a child  and old mand and a cyborg. I was it worth it" she asked as I held the girls right. "Betraying everything you are"

"This was never who I was" tala said.

"Then you die for nothing"

But all the sudden two ship came to rescue us as we got on but one was destroyed sadly.

I sat beside Obiwan and LEIA sat beside each other and and hugged and I looked at Obiwan and held his hand and he took it. He's like a brother to me and I'm glad he's alive no matter what.