Characters

Siddharth Nigam

Age - 21 years
Belongs from Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh.

Siddharth is orphan, he lives his 15 years of his life in an orphanage but after being fed up of that life in the orphanage, he ran away from there one day and came to Delhi in the search of Job.

Here he starts studying in a government college on the basis of merit because he did his 12th at right age as he had always this hope that one day he can overturn his destiny which always gave her bad days.

Siddharth is living very poor life.

Avneet Kaur

Age - 21 years old.
Belong from New Delhi.

She is college girl, who just completed her college in Bachelor of business administration and she got a job on his fathers recommendation in the biggest company in Asia, The Pride Automobiles.

Avneet only wish love in her life, but her father have different criteria.

Just because she comes from a rich family, she is not allowed to talk to any boy in college who didn't belongs from a good family.

This company makes most luxurious car of the world, from India they import car in all over the world.

Her father is working in this company as a manager and he have pride on this.

Amandeep Nandra

Age - 51 year old.
Belong from New Delhi

Avneet's father, he is kind men, but when it comes on his daughter he didn't compromise with anything.

He want Everything best for avneet at any cost doesn't matter what they have to do for that they do everything to just give the best life to Avneet.

His father is working in Pride Automobiles and he is one of the loyal employee of this company so he get the better treatment in this company.

Stay tuned.