47

Meanwhile in Mall,

Faisal place hand on Siddharth's shoulder because he is shivering till now.

Jannat : relax Siddharth, I know avneet she will manage and I will talk to her and inform you what happened. Okay.

Siddharth : it's all happening because of me, her father was really so angry and they are right on his place, I don't know what will happen now. (He is feeling himself guilty for all this)

Faisal : calm down Siddharth, just relax. Try to think positive, she is grown up adult and I know her family is open minded they will understand her love for you.

Siddharth get some hope. But Faisal knows that he is giving him a false hope.

Jannat : let's go back to home, I will drop you back to your home, siddharth.

Siddharth is really so worried.

Faisal : do one thing Siddharth, come and stay with me tonight.

Jannat : that's a really good idea. Let's go.

Siddharth and Faisal went to his 2BHK luxury flat and Jannat went to her home, she called Avneet twice but she is not picking her calls.

Jannat is praying that may God do something in their favor which is least probable

Siddharth is sitting on a bed and just watching the active status of Avneet on social media.

Faisal : siddharth, just relax bro, she will reply you back by tomorrow it takes time to manage situations.

Siddharth : I don't want anything yaar i just want to know that she is fine. (He is worried for Avneet)

Faisal : she must be fine, do one thing you sleep for now and we will talk to her tomorrow I am sure uncle will forgive her and you both. (He is giving hope to him)

Siddharth : I wish the same.

Faisal : so you take rest, I am in the next room so if you need something let me know.

Stay tuned.