19

Siddharth : but....

Before he could continue this conversation, Avneet and Jannat came back to them.

Both of them turn silent immediately as soon they came out.

Avneet : what happened guys, were you bitching about us?

Faisal : what? Are you mad what will we bitch behind your back, Avneet?

Avneet : I can't believe it, if you weren't bitching why you guys stopped talking immediately. (She said in a teasing manner with faking anger)

Jannat : I trust siddharth can't say anything against me and you behind our backs.

Faisal : what do you mean by I trust siddharth, not me? (Little jealous)

Jannat : obviously you too Faisal, don't get offend. (She calm him, placing hand on his shoulder which is enough to melt him)

Siddharth : okay everyone have your dishes and thanks for coming, and especially jannat mam and Avneet to cook.

Jannat (with having noodles in mouth, in unclean voice tone) : you can call me by my name too.

Siddharth : okay thanks.

Now,

They had noodles after that Jannat and Faisal and ready to leave.

Jannat : okay siddharth, have a great living here, see you tomorrow.

Jannat gave a hug to Siddharth.

Which made both of them (Avneet and Faisal) jealous.

Faisal : bye siddharth.

Siddharth : bye.

Jannat : avneet, are you gonna stay here? (Teasingly)

Avneet : I would love to. (She said with an inaudible voice).

Jannat : did you said something?

Avneet : of course not I am just saying that I will help him in dish washing then I will leave.

Siddharth : its okay yaar I can manage that you all did so much for me so thank you for everything. (He said with a smile without being understanding that she wanna stay after they leave)

Jannat (teasingly) : let's go now.

Jannat hold her hand and drag her out of his house teasingly, they return back to their respective residence.

Stay tuned.

30 + votes