95

Now after this,

The dinner continues in party.

The media gathered to make the headlines of this news because this is the biggest empire of the country.

So, Media channel wants to cover everything around their life.

Vaishnavi appear in front of media mics and cameras along with Avneet And siddharth.

They both are nervous when Vaishnavi and Abhishek are used to with all these spotlight.

Media reporter : first of all congrats mam for this happiest time of your life.

Vaishnavi : thank you so much everyone. (With a smile)

Media reporter : so mam would you like to share that how you select someone who works in your company for your brother?

Vaishnavi : they love each other, and I think nothing is more than my brother's happiness to me.

Media reporter : that's right mam, but mam would you like to share when Siddharth sir will get married any update related to that?

Vaishnavi : you all will be invited, don't worry. (She avoid this question)

Media reporter : thanks mam. One last question, siddharth sir is younger brother of you, so when you gonna marry?

Vaishnavi : I guess we should talk about Siddharth today so no comments on this. Thanks for coming. (Avoiding them)

Media reporter : mam mam... (Calling them from behind)

Vaishnavi come back inside, Avneet's parents are really feeling it's a dream.

Abhishek came and told something to vaishnavi.

Vaishnavi : oh okay, you arrange everything we are coming?

Aman uncle : thank you so much mam that you even consider my daughter to be your family member.

Vaishnavi : they love each other mister nandra, it's not our decision? (She said with a smile)

Meanwhile,

Faisal and Jannat congratulating them for being together eventually.

Avneet : it's like a dream comes true. Ahhha I can't explain my happiness.

Siddharth hugs her.

Siddharth : I am so happy.

Avneet : I want to meet you after party in personal. (She said breaking a hug)

Stay tuned.