94

Avneet is blushing hard.

Vaishnavi : abhi? Everything is ready?

Abhi nodded, he is involved in this plan.

Vaishnavi : so love birds, come with us and everyone please don't look at them. (she said teasingly)

Vaishnavi bring Siddharth and Avneet to the other stage, the workers opens the curtains it's a beautiful table decorated for a date for them.

But it's a public date, kinda public proposal.

Siddharth is so nervous looking at these arrangements.

Siddharth : what I have to do didi?

Vaishnavi : you know what you have to do siddharth, be romantic while asking her for marriage. (She said with a smile).

Both of them blushing.

Vaishnavi : Avneet bring him there.

Avneet holds his hand and the step toward the table and chairs. Siddharth pulls a chair for Avneet life a gentleman then sits nervously looking at everyone shyly.

Vaishnavi : don't think about anyone, just look at her forget about the world for now.

Siddharth nodded and sit opposite Avneet.

Siddharth gave a rose to her to begins, now Avneet just hold his hand with the rose in his hand

Siddharth feels like, now the whole world really doesn't matter to him that what everyone is thinking.

He gets up, knee down in front of her and with all the heart warming words he proposed her.

Siddharth : I know, I never took a stand where it was needed I know I should be work a lot on me, but yes I am ready to do everything to make you mine. So will you marry me Avneet?

Avneet got up.

She didn't want to think about anyone else right now.

She cupped his face and kissed his forehead.

And siddharth gives a kiss back on her forehead then they hugged each other and everyone claps make them realise where they are

Stay tuned.

Was that this easy to get together friends?