100

The party get over,

Avneet along with her family came back to her home.

Avneet is so happy today, and so her family they never thought that she will be daughter in law of Vaishnavi's family.

Vaishnavi, who was an inspiration and a person who is dream to meet gonna be family member soon it's not lesser than a dream for Avneet's dad.

Avneet's father : right now I am feeling like I am living in a dream world, My daughter will go to that dream house. (He is so happy)

Avneet smiled.

Avneet's mother : you choose the perfect boy for you, he stands in front of his sister for you, even after get everything in his life.

Avneet's father : but yeah avu, now I wanna remind you, please don't cross the lines of words of purohit ji, don't meet Siddharth in alone.

Avneet : but dad, I don't believe in all this, what kinda rule it is, now our relationship is official we should get some time to spend with each other. (She is little upset with this declaration)

Avneet's father : I know, but when older people says something they must have reasons for that.

Avneet : hmmm... (Not internally ready to accept it)

Avneet's father : and you should be happy that you are gonna marry him soon.

Avneet : yeah, but after vaishnavi mam will be ready to get married.

Avneet's father : she will!!

Avneet : I hope so, I can't wait for long.

Avneet's father : relax my child and be a good girl. (Teasingly)

Avneet blush.

Avneet's mother : yeah Avu, don't do anything make vaishnavi ji upset.

Avneet : yeah mom.

Avneet's father : now you go and rest, you must be tired.

Avneet : yeah good night mumma/papa.

She came to her room and called Siddharth immediately. Siddharth picked up her call.

Stay tuned.