70

Siddharth : are you in your senses or not, what are you talking? (Siddharth didn't accept this)

Avneet : so tell me that what do you want me to do? Siddharth can't you see what that vaishnavi is trying to do, she is clearly hitting on you.

Siddharth : Avneet, I can understand yaar, but we can't mess up with her directly, you know if we left this job like this, Vaishnavi mam can make our life hell. (In fear)

Avneet : that's why, she is trying to treat us like a slave but I am sure about it, I can't let her create problems between us.

Siddharth : Avneet, relax. (He offers a hug and she hugged him)

But insecurity in Avneet's heart is genuine because the girl standing in opposition right now is the most powerful personality of India.

Avneet : okay listen, get up I drop you to your home.

Siddharth : hmm, but after that go and sort it out with Uncle, please don't stand against your family.

Avneet : siddharth, am I wrong if I stand for my love, my father should understand na that billions doesn't matter to me, I want you only. (She said in a furious tone, she is angry with her father)

Siddharth cupped her face.

Siddharth : listen Avneet, I never want you to stand against your father or mother because of me, everyone's life is a favor of mom dad. So just do what makes them happy.

Avneet : what if they wants us to split? (She said with tears)

Siddharth : I know your father wants that I will be rich, so I will hard work and within years I will be rich and then come to your family with proposal.

Avneet : do you think it's practical? (She knows he is giving her false hope to make her happy for now)

Siddharth : maybe.

Avneet : hmm, come let's go home for now.

Stay tuned.