114

Siddharth reached home first and saw her crying in her room. He immediately call Avneet and told this to her.

Avneet : abhi bhaiya, must be reaching home, let him go first to them. Till then wait.

Siddharth : avu, I can't see my didi crying, if this plan will go this way then I am sorry I am out of this. I won't play with my sister's emotions.

Avneet : sid, relax we are so close to make them together now please just hold yourself.

Siddharth : wait, Abhishek bhaiya arrived.

Avneet : send them to their room to talk.

Siddharth went to Abhishek and told him that Vaishnavi is crying in her room.

Abhishek : but why, what happened to her? (Worriedly he ran towards her room)

Siddharth : bhaiya, let me know if you need me.

Abhishek : hmmm

He hurriedly went to her room and entered without even knock.

Vaishnavi is sitting on the floor and crying.

Vaishnavi looked at Abhishek, Siddharth also followed but he waited on the door only

Abhishek : vaishu, what happened ?

Siddharth is listening from outside.

Vaishnavi : where were you abhi? You know I called you 30 times. (She said in between sobs getting up and she hugged him so tightly, this is the first time the hug is this loving)

Abhishek : I went to drop Yesha and Avneet?

Vaishnavi : you lying to me I know. (She said with tears) you were with Yesha, you are dating Yesha.

Abhishek : what rubbish is this now, I just went with Siddharth because he was feeling awkward, he insist me so I didn't feel to refuse him. That's it.

Vaishnavi : I don't believe you. (She is crying but not leaving him)

Abhishek : vaishu, what happened to you all of sudden.

Vaishnavi : I gone mad, I don't know anything, Purohit ji were right I should get married.

Abhishek : oh.... (He felt little scared)

Vaishnavi : so you have to marry me. (She said with puppy face and tear filled eyes)

Stay tuned.