101

Siddharth : hello, how are you feeling avneet?

Avneet : so caged!! (She said in unhappy tone)

Siddharth : what happened you are not sounding happy, you are happy with this relationship na?

Avneet : of course yaar, but what is this why we can't meet with each other I am sorry to say but this is unfair, I can't stay away from you for long.

Siddharth : awwwhhh my baby, it's about few days only.

Avneet : yeah but that is possibly can be long wait, if vaishnavi mam took more time then? (She is desperate to spend time alone with Siddharth)

Siddharth : hmm, I will talk to didi.

Avneet : listen do something else I will kidnap you from your house and you know I can do this I am crazy about you.

Siddharth : hey hey relax Avu, have some patience I tried to talk to didi and I know didi and Abhishek bhaiya like each other they just need a pump up to confess properly.

Avneet : yeah so you give that boost to them.

Siddharth : yeah yeah

Avneet : go right now. (Said having no patience)

Siddharth : it's 12:30 AM Avu, I will talk to didi tomorrow.

Avneet : Siddharth, I won't be able to sleep tonight until I get a confirmed answer, please na ask didi.

Siddharth : yaar, but how can I go to didi's room at this time. (He is hesitated)

Avneet : what is wrong with you, she is your real sister she won't mind it at all. Goooooo.

Siddharth : okay okay relax.

Avneet : and tell me what didi said after you talk to them. I will be waiting for answer.

Siddharth : okay

Avneet : now go.

Siddharth : yups going.

Avneet cuts the call.

Siddharth in double mind but at last decided to go to Vaishnavi for the solution of this confusion created

Stay tuned