87

Siddharth get ready and came out.

Vaishnavi is already waiting for her in car.

Her car

Her car

Abhishek is also going with them, he is driving the car and Vaishnavi sits besides him

Siddharth took seat in seats behind them.

Vaishnavi : let's go abhi

Abhishek : yes.

Siddharth : didi if you don't mind may I ask you something?

Vaishnavi turn and smile.

Vaishnavi : yeah ask na?

Siddharth : do you love Abhishek bhaiya?

Abhishek press the break hard, he got shocked with this question. He starts coughing.

Vaishnavi : can we talk this later my little bro. (She tried to avoid to answer but lovingly)

Siddharth : what happened didi?

Abhishek : he is your brother, he should know about it vaishnavi? At least answer him.

Vaishnavi : abhi, shut up.

Abhishek : I am just saying casually, I felt that you should answer him.

Vaishnavi : abhi will you please drive the car only. (She is blushing a bit)

Siddharth : are you blushing?

Siddharth come ahead teasingly.

Vaishnavi : siddharth, sit straight and keep quiet. No more questions.

Siddharth made a puppy face. He starts behaving kid in front of vaishnavi. He missed this in his whole life.

Abhishek : you should not talk to him rudely vaishnavi.

Vaishnavi : he is my younger brother, I can scold him it's my right. Correct?

Siddharth : yes didi.

Siddharth just smiled.

Siddharth : but I won't leave until I will get the answer.

Abhishek feels so happy. That siddharth is teasing her the way he can't.

Because even he wants to know where he stands in her life.

Vaishnavi put on the headphones to ignore them.

Abhishek and siddharth exchange smiles.

They reached.

Abhishek : thank you.

Siddharth : for what Bhaiya?

Abhishek : because you asked her what I wish to ask her always. You are the only on whom she won't be angry. So thanks.

Stay tuned.