27

They all went back to their residences, Faisal booked a beautiful cafe for a date and dinner.

But now he is feeling nervous, for moral support and confidence he asked Avneet and Siddharth to join them.

Jannat asked the same from Jannat.

Avneet : okay okay I will be there.

Jannat : bring siddharth there too.

Avneet : hmm I will ask him if he is free.

They all reached cafe at 8 PM sharp, Avneet and Siddharth in Avneet's car and Jannat in her car, Faisal on his bike.

Faisal was already there to welcome Jannat.

Faisal : good evening Jannat

Jannat walks ahead and for the first time she spread her arms to hug him and he accept it with a huge smile. He hugged her.

Faisal : you are looking so gorgeous today!!

Jannat : thanks, you too.

Faisal : am I looking gorgeous. (He laughed himself on his poor joke).

Jannat : you really need to improve your sense of humor Faisal, this was really bad.

Faisal : sorry it was really bad I know. (Now they both laughed)

 (Now they both laughed)

J

annat : where is Siddharth and Avneet?

Faisal : they must be on the way, or maybe in parking lot, because I got a text from Avneet that they will join us within 10 minutes so please be my guest, until they come I would love to show you arrangements for today.

Jannat : yeah sure thanks.

Faisal let her walk aheah like a gentle men, she likes this gesture a lot. She is falling for him more and more.

They both walk inside the cafe.

Avneet parked the car in parking  lot.

Siddharth : we get late.

Avneet : its fine, they should get some time alone, they actually don't need us I don't know why they called us on their first date.

Siddharth : they must be nervous.

Stay tuned.