106

Siddharth : in simple words it's impossible na to get some alone time with each other. (He said in giving up tone)

Avneet is ready to try even the last option. But didn't ready to give up this soon.

Siddharth : I think, we should get back to work, If vaishnavi didi get to know na we are gone then?

Avneet : yeah.

Siddharth went to do his work.

Jannat : so what are you thinking, Avneet?

Avneet : what will I think now? (She said with not in mood to sharing what's going on in her mind)

Jannat : I can't believe it that you will give up. So if you tell me I can help you.

Avneet : no yaar, genuinely I have nothing planned in my mind for now.

Jannat : okay fine, but be careful whatever you will choose to do.

Avneet : okay Jaan. Relax.

Jannat : I should work, because I am still an employee here. (Said teasingly).

Avneet smiled and went to her work.

After,

2 hours, she saw Siddharth heading towards the male washroom. After a minute, she stride there too.

And luckily no one noticed.

Siddharth came out in washbasin section to wash his face. And pull a paper towel to wipe. (In front of mirror)

Siddharth is drying his face, when she feels arms wrap his chest from behind

He immediately, open his eyes and saw avneet in mirror reflection.

He is shocked.

Siddharth : heyyy, what are you doing here Avu, this is male washroom area? You are not supposed to come here.

Avneet : but this is the only place, where we can get some privacy, as we can't even go together back to home in car.

Siddharth : but this is....

Avneet : shhhh. (She place her finger on his lips)

Siddharth : Avu... (In a very soft voice, totally in her control)

Stay tuned.