They get back to their work.

Jannat call Avneet in her cabin.

Avneet : hii, good morning Jannat.

Jannat : good morning Avneet, have a seat.

Avneet : thank you.

Avneet take a seat.

Jannat : so hows everything going on?

Avneet : all good, you say?

Jannat : all fine, Acha I call you to ask you for a list of clients want servicing this month.

Avneet : okay. I will make it ready within hour and send it to you.

Jannat : yeah please and inform Faisal to make a list ready of his clients too. (She said casually)

Avneet : you can ask him yourself I guess, then he will make it soon. (She said to tease her)

Jannat : avneet, you know my life yaar, there is nothing possible of me and Faisal.

Avneet : Acha Acha, don't be upset yaar I was just kidding.

Jannat : hmm I know.

Avneet : yeah, actually I wanna tell you that Vaishnavi mam will visit showroom tomorrow, so help me to make the arrangements done.

Jannat : oh great.

Avneet : yeah, but we have to make sure that like last time, we won't be scolded this time.

Everyone is scared of vaishnavi's anger.

Jannat : you know that very well that Vaishnavi mam will definitely find a reason to be angry.

Avneet : yeah but she is our boss and boss is always right.

Jannat : yeah she is God to me. Actually.... And her achievement I can't even dream that much.

Avneet : true, she made this whole business stand single handedly.

Jannat : hmm. But let's minimize the reasons. I don't want mam will get angry with us at least.

Avneet : yeah.

Jannat, Avneet and all the staff get busy in the preparation to welcome vaishnavi, everyone just wishing that somehow Vaishnavi will return with a smile.

Which is impossible. And every one know this

Stay tuned.