Vaishnavi came back to home.

At night,

Abhishek also joined vaishnavi on a dinner table.

Abhishek : happy today?

Vaishnavi : why?

Abhishek : this day passed away.

Vaishnavi : hmm, I am actually feeling so relieved I feel so tensed in June every year.

Abhishek : may I ask you something vaishnavi?

Vaishnavi : yeah ask na, and don't be formal at home, we are friends here!!

Abhishek : so, may I know why you hired that boy?

Vaishnavi : which boy? (Confused)

Abhishek : you know na about whom I am talking about?

Vaishnavi : oh that sales boy, uhm... Actually I like his vibes, he seems a positive guy, I hope he will work good.

Abhishek : I am sorry, but I never know that you will hire someone on his or her vibes. (He is sounds jealous)

Vaishnavi : abhi, I really had no other reason I just really feel I can relate with his vibes and he said na that he needs this job so let it be.

Abhishek : hmm.

Vaishnavi have a dinner and they went to sleep in their respective room.

Next day,

In Delhi's showroom,

Siddharth joined the showroom for his first day of his job, he collect his ID and went to introduce himself with the management staff himself.

Siddharth : good morning sir.

Faisal : good morning, welcome to Pride automobiles mister?

Siddharth : siddharth!!

Faisal : nice name, welcome siddharth, myself general manager of sales department, Faisal Shaikh, if you want any help you, feel free to talk anytime.

Avneet and Jannat also joined them.

Faisal : let me introduce you with them, she is Avneet Kaur, Management head of this showroom. And she is Jannat Zubair, senior engineer.

Siddharth : good morning.

Both of them greet him back.

Avneet : so where are you from mister?

Siddharth : basically from prayagraj but right now delhi is my home.

Stay tuned.