15

Faisal : yeah right, siddharth. We just want to celebrate that's it.

Jannat : yeah.

Siddharth : you all are really so good.

Avneet : yeah we know that we are. (She said with teasing smile)

Siddharth : time for a group hug.

Before, Faisal and Jannat can take a step ahead, Avneet took a long with open arms.

Which makes her feel little awkward, when Faisal coughs for tease her.

Faisal : I guess, Avneet didn't want to hug in group, she just wanna hug you siddharth. (He winked at Jannat, to join him to tease them)

Siddharth and Avneet both of them blush hard.

Avneet : shut up guys, he asked all of us for a hug, and mister Faisal shaikh, friends can hug. (She try to hide her blush)

Faisal : of course friends can hug, Avneet did I said something hurts you my dear friend. But you never offer me a hug this lovingly. (He continue teasing her)

Siddharth : okay okay guys, let it be, it's time to leave so I have to do little set up, I see you at my place after an hour.

Avneet : wait for 10 minutes, I am also leaving so I will drop you at your place and I can help you too. (She offered lovingly)

Faisal and Jannat is looking at her with narrow 👀 eyes teasing her. But she didn't care for it anymore.

Siddharth : uhm.... I can manage, you didn't need to trouble you for me.

Avneet : it's okay, we are friends na. I can help you.

Siddharth : okay as you wish.

Avneet : so guys see you in one hour at the given address.

Jannat went close to Avneet.

Jannat (whisper) : it's a great opportunity if you want we won't come enjoy your time. Have fun darling. (Teasingly).

Avneet : shut up yaar jannat, come on time.

Stay tuned.