Vaishnavi : but why?

Abhishek : I know you have bad mood today and I don't want anyone will make you more angry.

Vaishnavi : I am sorry, I am too much na? (She asked with a guilt appear on her face).

Abhishek : no no.

Vaishnavi : I know Abhishek, how you are tolerating me, but honestly I am trying my best to change me but it's not possible for me.

Abhishek : you are best as you are. (Said lovingly) and madam don't feel bad you didn't need to change yourself at all.

Vaishnavi : hmm.

Abhishek : you have your breakfast now we are getting late, vaishnavi.

Vaishnavi : hmm.

Abhishek : by the way, it's a 11th June tomorrow, so what's the plan?

Vaishnavi gets restless as soon he reminds her.

Abhishek : I know, it's a difficult for you to spend that day in home, so I think you should plan something and keep your day busy.

Vaishnavi : I think you are right, so I give you this responsibility abhi, pack my day tomorrow completely.

Abhishek : yeah okay.

Vaishnavi have breakfast a bit and left with Abhishek for a meeting.

Meanwhile,

In the Delhi's main showroom of the Pride Automobiles.

Avneet works in this showroom in a management unit. Her father is shifted in to another unit for a month.

Avneet is holding 3-4th highest position in the management of this showroom. Where almost 200 people staff is working.

Introducing Faisal Shaikh, sales manager in this showroom. He is 23 year old. Have crush on his colleague Jannat.

Avneet : how's everything going on Faisal ji?

Faisal : all good avneet ji!! You say how are you?

Avneet : I am good.

Faisal have his eyes sticked on Jannat who is Engineer take care of cars over here, in case they found any problem.

Avneet : why don't you tell her, Faisal that you like her?

Stay tuned