61

Jannat and Avneet exchange looks, because they notice something weird about this most richest girl of this planet.

They felt that she spilled that drink on Siddharth intentionally.

But they can't even say anything because they know who is The Vaishnavi Rao.

Siddharth went to her Vanity, it's a huge bus which is luxury like nothing else he seen before.

One of her assistant came with the white shirt for him and give it to him and wait outside of the Vanity.

Everyone is confused because no one else allowed to enter in this vanity before Siddharth.

Siddharth is feeling internally that how sweet vaishnavi is

Meanwhile,

Vaishnavi : okay all of you, again congrats keep it up. Now excuse me I have some work to do.

Everyone get up to see her off and she left.

Amandeep uncle : I am so happy today, and I feel like Vaishnavi mam really appreciate work skills of Siddharth. She is really sweet. (Stated like a blind devotee)

Faisal nodded in agreement.

Jannat (whisper in Avneet's ear) : didn't you feel it strange Avneet?

Amandeep uncle : okay kiddos you have dinner I will join you later okay?

Faisal : sure uncle.

Now they all feel more free to talk to each other about whatever happened here.

Jannat : did you felt the same, Faisal?

Faisal nodded.

Avneet : yaar I am feeling really weird. I never seen vaishnavi mam giving this much attention to anyone.

Faisal : true, sorry from Vaishnavi mam, it's unbelievable. I don't know why I am feeling that vaishnavi mam is giving personal attention on Siddharth.

Jannat : but it's impossible, why she will do that, she is world's richest female. She holds the most powerful empire of business.

Avneet : true. But whatever we witnessed , we can't even deny that.

Jannat : yeah you should talk to Siddharth, Avneet.

Stay tuned