Skips to next day,

On Bus stop of Delhi.

Finally, siddharth step into Delhi, he asked a vehicle for Pride Automobiles showroom.

Actually,

Abhishek gave an advertisement in newspaper that Pride Automobiles hiring staff in Delhi's showroom, they wants efficient sales mans and staff members in the unit.

Siddharth reached the showroom.

And Vaishnavi decide that she will hire a new manager on the place of Amandeep Nandra as she transfer Aman uncle to Noida showroom which is bigger than this one.

So,

So,

Vaishnavi decided that she will take interview of Manager only and Abhishek will take an interview of staff members.

Vaishnavi went to the main cabin after get a grand welcome by staff of showroom.

But she didn't even smiled and went to her cabin. And Abhishek told Faisal to list the candidates and send them to him one by one.

Faisal : okay sir.

Siddharth also reached.

Faisal made them stand in a line, Siddharth is not in the dress code.

Actually, he didn't have that much money to spend on a job before getting a job.

So, everyone in white shirt and black pants and Siddharth is in his regular clothes.

One by one, 10 staff members has been selected, after 2 hours siddharth will appear in front of Abhishek

Faisal, Avneet and Jannat were sitting together.

Faisal : do you think, this boy will be selected?

Jannat : no way 🙅 he will rejected in a minute, I mean just look at him, he looks like he came for interview after his school only.

Avneet : true, he is a kid, who allow him here. (She said making fun of his dress up)

Siddharth walks ahead and Abhishek also noticed his outfit first.

Siddharth : good afternoon sir.

Abhishek : wait a second. Mister I think you didn't know the dress code. At least if you didn't knew it before you should see the others here.

Stay tuned.