41

Avneet : that shoes is not worth it, we will buy a good one.

Siddharth : Avneet, everyone will consider me a gold digger who is using you to fulfill my daily life needs.

Avneet : there is not mine and yours in us darling.

Siddharth : but you earn that money, that money is not mine. (He said feeling ashamed internally)

Avneet : yups the money is of course mine, but I am yours darling and seeing my boyfriend in hot outfits is my right, and you can't take that right from me. (She said giving a soft kiss to him on his lips)

Siddharth : I love you.

Avneet : I love you more more more.

Siddharth smiled.

Avneet : okay get up. I will come back and pick you at 12:30 okay?

Siddharth : okay done.

Avneet : and wear the one I am taking out for you from wardrobe.

Siddharth : okay madam. (With a salute pose)

Avneet : good boy.

Avneet left for her residence she change her clothes and came back to him before 12:30 PM.

She is wearing this

She is wearing this.

She press the door bell and as soon he opens the door she got shocked like hell.

His looks are really burning her core of her heart. He is looking damn hot today in her selected outfit.

Siddharth : is it looking good?

Avneet : haye, I am feeling insecure now that should I bring you out in this or not because all the girls will go crazy!! (She said drooling over him)

Siddharth : shut up, not every girl is mad like you.

Avneet : I am mad but for you baby.

Siddharth : okay shall we go?

Avneet : yes of course.

They left and reach mall, the whole way Avneet keep on staring at him, because today he is driving the car.

Finally, they reached and went inside the mall.

Stay tuned.