103

Vaishnavi : and what about Avneet, how's she now? I guess she must be partying right now?

Siddharth blush hard.

Vaishnavi : someone is blushing. (Teasingly)

Siddharth : but didi, we can't marry na until you get married.

Vaishnavi : no no there is nothing like that, purohit ji just suggested that is not compulsory for us to do, your Kundali's matched so soon I will ask them for date, relax.

Siddharth : but didi, it was not wrong na, you are older than me you should marry before me.

Vaishnavi : my little brother, a guy is needed na for marriage, or I marry to myself. (She said in an sarcastic but loving tone)

Siddharth : so there is abhishek bhaiya na, who else you want?

Vaishnavi face turned red when he took abhishek's name in context of marrying him.

Siddharth : didi, Abhishek bhaiya really likes you. And I feel you also like them so what's an issue?

Vaishnavi : siddharth what rubbish? Abhi and me are just friends.

Siddharth : oh please didi, I can saw the insecurity on their face when you were finding my background that time Abhishek bhaiya was hating me because you were seems in love with me.

Vaishnavi : is that enough reason to you to marry someone, Sid, he is my childhood friends. That's why he get insecure there is nothing like love. (She tries to save herself from blush)

Siddharth : I am sorry but I can't believe it and I will talk to Abhishek bhaiya now.

Vaishnavi : wait noooo.... (Vaishnavi hold his hand and stopped) don't talk anything rubbish with him now.

Siddharth : but didi

Vaishnavi : listen I know your concern is your marriage so I promise you I talk to purohit ji, but don't drag topic of my marriage in this matter okay?

Siddharth nodded when he decided internally that he made her confess her feelings to Abhishek.

Stay tuned.

What do you think how will Siddharth do this?