71

They came out of hospital and suddenly a known car stopped in front of them.

It's Jannat.

Jannat came out of her car.

Jannat : how are you feeling now sid?

Siddharth : I am all good, there was nothing to panic yaar.

Avneet : Jannat, please try to make him understand that what that Vaishnavi is trying to do.

Siddharth : please forget it avneet.

Jannat : by the way Siddharth, not only Avneet, no one can understand what is wrong with Vaishnavi mam right now, the way she is giving importance to you, she never gave it to anyone before.

Siddharth : uhm... (Now he is feeling awkward) but why she is doing like this, I mean she is The Vaishnavi..

Avneet : Siddharth, I never had an idea but now I feel like she is so cheap, the way after party she spilled drink on your shirt, then change in vanity was all her plan. She is throwing herself on you. (She sounds really insecure)

Jannat : but why, I really can't believe it.

Siddharth : yeah, it's really not even possible, she is The Vaishnavi, what is a need to her to hit on someone like me.

Avneet : sorry to say, but I agree I really don't think you are her type even for one night hook up. (She knows that how much vaishnavi can spend if she wants physical relationship too)

Jannat : yeah but this is not the right time or place to discuss this, Avneet you go and talk to your family. I will drop him.

Siddharth : yeah Avneet, and please don't fight with your father.

Avneet : hmm.

Jannat : I will see you on showroom in hour.

Siddharth : but she had an argument with Vaishnavi mam.

Avneet : still I will go there I wanna see what that Vaishnavi can do.

Jannat : Avneet just relax and use your brain too. Don't mess up with Vaishnavi Mam.

Stay tuned