55

They all sat around the dining table and uncle take a seat beside Siddharth.

Amandeep uncle : by the way Siddharth how do you know Vaishnavi mam?

Sonia aunty : yeah actually I wanna know that too, it's really so huge thing for us. Even you know siddharth your uncle is devotee of Vaishnavi mam and Abhishek sir.

Siddharth just smiled, he is feeling nervous as much he is lying in front of them.

Avneet : yeah that's true. For dad vaishnavi mam is living God.

Amandeep uncle : she is Avneet, and remember this all food, luxury, clothes, car and comfort because of them only. Once she told me that I am like her family member that was the best moment of me.

Amandeep uncle is so loyal worker of pride automobile who consider his boss everything, like God.

Sonia aunty : so you say how you know vaishnavi?

Siddharth : I also work for them aunty , so similarly I get to know mam.

Avneet : yeah but he can meet them, we can't.

Amandeep uncle : true that's a huge achievement. I saw prime minister waiting for them. (Said in proud voice)

Siddharth : yes we are proud on this that we work for them.

Avneet : yeah agreed.

Amandeep uncle's phone rang.

Sonia aunty : no calls on food time.

Avneet : yeah dad it's your rule only.

Amandeep uncle : this one is important excuse me beta.

Siddharth : yeah sure uncle.

Avneet is happy that everything is going good.

Amandeep uncle picks up the call. It's a call of his colleague.

They finished lunch. And siddharth went to wash his hands with Avneet.

Colleague : sir you asked me to find information about that boy.

Amandeep uncle : yes.

Colleague : so he is Siddharth nigam, he is orphan, and working right now in Delhi's showroom as a salesboy.

Amandeep uncle is shocked, he got it that it all was planned.

Amandeep uncle thank him and cuts the call.

Stay tuned.