107

They are really close to kiss each other, when someone enter inside the washroom.

He get shocked seeing Avneet here, and embarrassing too.

Sm1 : what are you doing here, Avneet? This is male washroom.

Avneet : don't make noise, give us ten minutes then you can use it!! (Without even looking at him)

Sm1 : but....

Avneet : I said please... Ten minutes. (It was not pleasing, kinda orders)

He looked at siddharth and he nodded. He left and wait outside.

Avneet : hayee, you are making me crazy for you siddharth, please do something and convince Vaishnavi didi, I can't wait for so long and I will keep doing all this madness until I make you mine. (She said showing her madness in love of siddharth)

Siddharth nodded.

Siddharth : I will try my best, Avu... But this is not the right place, don't you think?

Avneet : until we get the freedom this is the only right place, my baby.

Siddharth : but... What if....

Avneet : shh..

She again place her finger on his lips.

Siddharth is looking towards the door, and still trying to speak up so Avneet place her lips on his lips removing her finger from his lips.

That make his mouth shut, and they both lost in a passionate lip lock, very soon the hands came into action revolving around the body of each other.

It was quite tempting kiss.

It ignite the fire more in between them.

Avneet break the kiss panting, because siddharth was wild throughout these moments.

Avneet : you are really turn into a passionate kisser, my boy. (She said hugging him). Now do something I can't live in all these restrictions na. (Asked in baby voice)

Siddharth : but what should I do? Didi is not ready to accept her love for Abhishek bhaiya. How will I make sure now?

Avneet is about to answer, when her phone rangs.

Stay tuned.

This call bring a twist (good one) for Sidneet.