99

Siddharth and Avneet took blessings of everyone.

Purohit ji : your father was like my son, Siddharth so I am telling you like a grandfather, from now onwards till your marriage you and Avneet can't meet each other alone.

Siddharth is little surprised with this. But accepted.

Vaishnavi : I will make it sure purohit ji.

Aman uncle : yes purohit ji, our children's are enough mature to understand.

When they both are not ready internally to stay away from each other for long.

Avneet was even planning to spend a night in his arms only.

Avneet nodded with smile.

Siddharth looked at her. Both of them exchanges a look they both know what the other one is thinking right now.

Purohit ji : okay vaishnavi, let me know when you get your loved one?

Vaishnavi took blessings. And purohit ji left.

Avneet come ahead, and give a hug to vaishnavi.

Avneet : I can't thank you enough didi, whatever you gave me today is the biggest happiness of my life.

Vaishnavi : you deserve to be with my little brother, he need someone to take stand for him. He needs you. (She said kissing her forehead)

Siddharth : but now didi you should think about Abhi bhaiya?

Vaishnavi : hey hey, sid... He is my friend only. (She claims friendship but the blush is telling the truth)

Siddharth : I know I know, I will talk to you after party.

Avneet giggles a bit.

Vaishnavi : did you laughed?

Avneet : no didi.

Vaishnavi : good girl.

Avneet : mom, dad we should leave now.

Aman uncle, sonia aunty thanked vaishnavi for her love and respect. And they left.

Abhishek wasn't there in room and were busy in arrangements when Purohit ji told all that.

Siddharth is wandering around Vaishnavi and convincing her to talk to Abhishek.

Stay tuned.

Some more romantic confessions lined up.