77

Vaishnavi's Residence,

Now for the first time, Vaishnavi bring her brother to her home.

Vaishnavi : welcome my brother. I am sorry in all the happiness to share this with you, I didn't ordered anyone to decorate home for you. (She is seriously sounds so happy)

Siddharth : I am so happy today. (His tears are not stopping today, he is kept wiping tears from his cheeks).

Vaishnavi : why are you crying my little baby, I ensure you that now onwards your sister won't let you struggle for anything.

Siddharth : I swear to God, I am so happy that I get you back in my life so unbelievably and I will be equally happy if you won't be this rich. I mean.... (Trying to justify that he is not happy because of her richness)

Vaishnavi : why are you trying to justify. Come I give you a tour of this house.

With a lot of happiness, she give a tour of her house to him.

The whole day passed away,

Vaishnavi try to know about his past life, hearing about his struggle he faced in absence of his family, Vaishnavi felt really so bad.

She holds his hands lovingly.

Vaishnavi : I am sorry, because of me you deal with all this problems.

Siddharth : why are you saying like this didi? I am so happy that you accept me even after so many years.

Vaishnavi : what rubbish Siddharth, you are my blood.

Siddharth : sorry, you know I am happy for you that you have everything in your life. You earned a lot.

Vaishnavi : still, without you this all was worthless.

Siddharth smiled. And eventually get up looking at the clock.

Siddharth : I should go didi. I will see you later.

Vaishnavi : where are you going?

Siddharth : my house.

Vaishnavi : this is your house na?

Stay tuned.