31

Siddharth : avneet... It's wrong... (He said in a low voice almost moaning)

Avneet : please just once.

Avneet lips working from his neck to cheek, now cheeks to nose tip and ready to slip down on his lips.

Siddharth hold her from her shoulder for once to confirm that she is sure that she won't regret later for this moment.

Siddharth : are you sure?

Avneet : yes I badly need it, just once please. (She almost pleads when siddharth heart screaming and cursing him to stop her).

It happened opposite, Avneet slowly close her eyes, and about to press her lips on his when he pounce on her.

And smash his lips on her juicy lips, he starts sucking really so passionately like he wants it more than her.

Siddharth catch her lower lip between his lips and did the same with her other lips.

Within moments, the battle of tongue in each other's mouth starts, it was not like their first.

It really feels like they did it almost 100 time before. Both of them are great kissers enjoying pleasure from each other's mouth.

After, 5 minutes sucking and licking of each other's lips. Siddharth broke a kiss.

Her lipstick is on his lips more than her lips. But that steamy kiss made Avneet loose her control completely.

She hold him tighter pull him closer to her and start kissing his neck. In those soft kiss twice thrice, she suck his neck too.

And at last give him a love bite on his neck, which hurts a bit but siddharth felt like her Mark on her body.

Confirmed the beginning of a new love story with this beautiful girl.

But now, siddharth notice Jannat and Faisal coming out so he immediately separate her from him.

Avneet : what? (Disappointed)

Siddharth : faisal and jannat?

Avneet and Siddharth came out of car.

Stay tuned.