72

Jannat drop Siddharth at his place and came back to showroom.

Meanwhile,

Avneet came back to her residence, when her parents are having some serious conversation.

Avneet entered, she is controlling her anger and frustration right now.

Her father : where were you Avneet, I called you almost 20 times?

Avneet : I went to meet Siddharth? (She said with no hesitation)

Her mother : avneet, we want to talk to you something?

Avneet : I know mom, you also wanna say now that i should be away from Siddharth. (She said in irritated tone)

Her father : why can't you understand Avneet, we are not your enemies, I just don't want that you will create any major problem for you.

Her mother : yeah Avneet, please understand Vaishnavi mam is really so dangerous too. (Her mother is worried and concerned)

Avneet : but mom, she is doing wrong.

Her father : listen Avneet, we are no one to decide right or wrong for her, I just know that we are working for them so we should be loyal to them.

Avneet : I was loyal to Vaishnavi mam until she starts trying on Boy I love. Mom, dad I am sorry but if she wants Siddharth then I won't let her win. (She said in a posssessive tone)

Her father : Avneet listen....

Avneet walks to her room. Without listen to her father.

Meanwhile,

In Vaishnavi's Villa,

Vaishnavi is feeling so restless. She really can't think anything else than Siddharth for now.

And the night passed away,

In morning,

Vaishnavi came out so excitedly from her room, without having anything, she just ran out from her residence.

She didn't even wait for her driver and drive her car herself to the showroom.

It's 9 Am.

Siddharth already reached, Avneet is 15 minutes late today, when Faisal and Jannat is talking to Siddharth.

Stay tuned.