21

Jannat : do you even have idea that how much it hurt it later to him?

Avneet thinks for a moment and remain silent.

Faisal cup her face.

Faisal : try to understand, Avneet we are not your enemies all we want is you happy.

He said so lovingly which even make Jannat feel first time that Faisal feel for Avneet more than a friend and it hurt her a bit.

Avneet : okay I will think twice before doing anything. (She said sadly).

And all three left in their cars.

At night,

Avneet is alone in her room, in her dark room she is sitting on her bed and thinking that what is right in this situation.

She knows that his dad will never get ready for Siddharth.

Avneet POV

Even after knowing my father choice I am not able to stop thinking about Siddharth.

When I said I love him it meant I do, maybe I will fail but I will try my best. I will do all what possible my father have to accept him as he is.

I love him after all, it's about my life, I can live in a small room with a big heart of my life partner which he really have.

I want him, I want him. I want him.

I slept with this thought that from tomorrow onwards I will go to pick siddharth from his place.

By that, we will get some more extra time together privately.

POV ends

Next day,

With her luxury car, Avneet reached in front of Siddharth's new residence. She blows horn loudly in front of his house.

And he came out to check.

Avneet wave hand 😩 from the car.

Siddharth : avneet you here?

Avneet open the car door.

Avneet : sit I am going to office so I thought to pick you. (Stated so lovingly)

Stay tuned.