Jannat : 22 years old, Automobile engineer, she have a duty to here to make the clients understand that what is the new features they have in their cars.

She is introvert and most of the time everyone expect answers from Jannat in yes or no!!

She is not talkative and didn't even like talkative people's around her, she is working in this showroom from 2 months, but no one ever seen her smiling yet.

Faisal : just look at her, did you ever seen her smiling or talking to anyone in the staff?

Avneet : no, but everyone knows that she is introvert, she talks to me very sweetly and she told me once that her Father never support her at all. Only her mother grown her up and make her reach to her dream.

Faisal : I know.

Avneet : she have a backlog Faisal, we need to understand that, and maybe if you be friend with her, she will love your company because such kinda people's wants someone to understand them.

Faisal : hmm. But I asked her for a coffee yesterday.

Avneet : so what did she said?

Faisal : she didn't even looked at me, and just told me that she didn't like coffee.

Avneet : I don't think so, I mean she have 2-3 coffees everyday.

Faisal : yeah that's my point, she like coffees it means she just don't want to have it with me.

Avneet : uhm... Sad.

Faisal : so it is better for me stand here and watch her only from a distance. After some time I will marry you my bestie. (Said to tease avneet)

Avneet : ha ha ha, you know my father right?

Faisal : yes yes I know aman sir will not be happy less than a billionaire for you.

Avneet : yeah so no chance so keep trying on jannat.

Faisal : okay I wish my try will be successful one day.

Stay tuned.